Web & Mobile Technical Support Representative
Inergize Digital is the leader in fully integrated digital management solutions, providing media companies with integrated solutions for content delivery in any format to meet the needs of today's digital consumer. For more than a decade, Inergize Digital has created a comprehensive ecosystem for branding, providing content and delivering revenue through the creation of apps, mobile platforms, websites, directories and a content management system.
Inergize Digital is seeking a talented, versatile and motivated client services representative to act as a primary point of contact to its media company clients. The client services representative must have excellent communication and customer service skills, as well as strong problem-solving and follow-through skills to support mobile and web applications.
The client services representative reports to the client services manager.
- Efficiently and effectively resolve clients' technical product inquiries.
- Consistently ensure internal and external clients receive attentive, courteous and informative service, while gaining personal satisfaction from delivering great service.
- Complete all required processes and procedures in relation to client issues and provide complete documentation in the case management system.
- Communicate high-priority client concerns to management for prompt and effective resolution.
- Manage challenging client situations with professionalism.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of all Inergize Digital products with the ability to train clients and communicate technical information.
- Provide thorough technical testing on all products and report issues to management and the development team.
- Submit clients' mobile applications to the Apple App StoreSM, Google Play™, and Amazon® developer accounts.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in a related field with one year of related work experience.
- Associate's degree from a two-year college or university in a related field with three years of related work experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic knowledge of Dreamweaver and/or FTP programs.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS hand-coding skills.
- Intermediate understanding of the Internet, video and browser compatibility issues.
- Basic knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Basic knowledge of mobile application use and development process.
- Knowledge of current and emerging web technologies, practices and strategies.
- Self-starter who works well independently and within a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving and follow-through skills under critical conditions.
- Ability to quickly and accurately multitask with a keen attention to detail.
- Excellent time management, analytical and short-term planning skills.
- Ability to accept accountability and provide objective feedback.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com, fax to (952) 460-7603 or mail to:
Attn: Sue Earl
5001 American Blvd. W., Ste 400
Bloomington, MN 55437
All applicants will be required to provide proof of identity and legal work authority. No phone calls please.
Nexstar Broadcasting is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Nexstar Broadcasting not to discriminate in its employment and personnel policies because of a person’s sex, age, race, religion, color, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status for legal residents, disability or national or ethnic origin, or other protected class.